Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned Ireland website- Haunted house in Clare

Options
  • 07-06-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'v been looking through Tarquin Blake's "Abandoned Ireland" website for the past few days and it's extremely interesting. Blake usually gives a background story to each building he visits but on one place "The Haunted House" in County Clare he just says that "some stories are better not told". I love the paranormal and would love to find out what happened in this house and was wondering if anyone knew the story.

Here's the link if anyone wants to have a look :)

http://www.abandonedireland.com/hah.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The house isnt haunted. The author names the buildings "haunted" or "spirit house" but it dosnt make them anything paranormal unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Any idea where that house in Clare is?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭numnumcake

Chucken wrote: »
    Any idea where that house in Clare is?

No idea.. as far as I know Blake doesn't like to give the addresses of the buildings in case they are vandalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paraforme

Hi, it’s actually Biddy Early’s House. It’s near Feckel I think that’s how you spell it. Anyone in the town should be able to tell you how to get to it. Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Paraforme wrote: »
    Hi, it’s actually Biddy Early’s House. It’s near Feckel I think that’s how you spell it. Anyone in the town should be able to tell you how to get to it. Hope that helps :)

Feakle?

Edit: Zombie thread.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Thepillowman

It's located between Feakle and Tulla .

• Registered Users Posts: 42 AwareWolf

Biddy early used to live there

Advertisement