Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushcraft filming

Options
  • 27-05-2018 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I'm looking for people who like to be filmed during their bushcraft activities, especially when preparing and cooking food. I am working on a small documentary series. It introduces people who are cooking one of their favourite dishes at their home, or in this case in the forest/outdoor area. At least some of the ingredients should come from the wild. Can be berries, mushrooms, herbs, worms, rodents or whatever. The recipe/dish can be simple. Interested people should speak clear English, live somewhere in Ireland, have some experience in bush crafting and enjoy cooking. Can be single person or small group. Send me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions, I can then provide more information. Thomas

Advertisement