Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How're the lot of you doing these days?

Options
  • 25-12-2017 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

No post in over a year. Madness.

Anyone still into this fandom?
    I still enjoy MLP, but I honestly haven't seen it in a while, not even the movie.
    I got a lot of friends from the fandom, and we all sort of started going our own ways, forming into different groups.

I also see bronies have stopped doing meetups and the like, if I can recall correctly, even Buck stopped. It's a shame, because I always thought of going to that con.

I liked the time I had in the fandom. The golden days are long gone, but we had a good run. I did recall the notion of most bronies at the time thinking the movie would bring more into the fandom, but that didn't happen. So what do you think of it? After this generation, we'll probably never hit the same nerve again.

Hope the rest of you are doing good.

Advertisement