Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E-Channelizer for Enigma2 .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,926 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Fantastic bit of software!
    The bouquets generation via King of Sat plugin is a god send for multi-sat systems!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Looks like a nice bit of software. Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Havent tried it. I use.

https://dreamboxedit.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Seems to have the same issue that I find with dreambox edit.

I have the channels set up as follows:

1: RTÉ One HD
    2: RTÉ 2 HD
    3: TV3
    4: TG4
    5: 3e
    6: Be3
    7: RTÉ Jnr

The rest of the channels are (mostly) set up as Sky UK:

101: BBC One HD
    102: BBC Two HD
    103: ITV HD
    104: Channel 4 HD
    105: Channel 5 HD

Most of the time when I pull the channels from the receiver then dreamboxedit and echannelizer remove the gaps and BBC One HD jumps to channel 8, but sometimes the gaps are retained.

Any suggestions on how to retain the gaps on a consistent basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SayyiD

@bored_stupid
    Thanks for introducing E-Channelizer here, hope you enjoy it.

@ShaneOC
    You can not assign numbers, bouquet entries are numbered sequentially by Enigma. However, you can insert Hidden Markers as dummy fillers to customize the numbering.

Feel free to ask, glad to join you and show some support here!

E-Channelizer Team ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

SayyiD wrote: »
    @bored_stupid
    Thanks for introducing E-Channelizer here, hope you enjoy it.

@ShaneOC
    You can not assign numbers, bouquet entries are numbered sequentially by Enigma. However, you can insert Hidden Markers as dummy fillers to customize the numbering.

E-Channelizer Team ;)

Also I see ABM AutoBouquetMaker doesn't work with it, when you reload the list to the box, next time ABM runs it will generate new bouquets.

Also does anyone know of a way to highlight on the software or update channels when frequency changes for a channel or remove if they are not longer available.

The next release will be fully compliant with ABM plugin. If you are interested in trying it out now, you welcome to join the BETA community on G+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

@ShaneOC

E-Channelizer Team ;)

Finally got around to checking out the hidden markers. They work perfectly - thank you.

One new question for you. The numbering resets to 1 inside each bouquet - is there a way to have the numbers continue from one bouquet into the next?

ShaneOC wrote: »
    One new question for you. The numbering resets to 1 inside each bouquet - is there a way to have the numbers continue from one bouquet into the next?

Found it :D

If you look at the Bouquets section there are a few options on screen with a scroll bar. Scroll down an there is an option "Use alternative channel numbers" (from memory). Click on that and the number appear as they do one the STB.

• Advertisement

Looks cool, went to download and no Mac version :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,363 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

SayyiD wrote: »

E-Channelizer Team ;)

The feature that lets you easily link a satellite service to an IPTV channel to show EPG info is excellent. Setting it up for someone at the minute. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Oat23 wrote: »
    The feature that lets you easily link a satellite service to an IPTV channel to show EPG info is excellent. Setting it up for someone at the minute. Thanks!

How do I edit an iptv with this software.

irishgeo wrote: »
    How do I edit an iptv with this software.

Use the search to find the TV service you want to link with an IPTV channel. Then hold ctrl and drag & drop the service onto the IPTV listing. It's then linked and will display the EPG info from the satellite service.

Installed on my gf's laptop, very nice piece of software and I only had a quick play around.
    Use the search to find the TV service you want to link with an IPTV channel. Then hold ctrl and drag & drop the service onto the IPTV listing. It's then linked and will display the EPG info from the satellite service.

Is there software that needs to be installed to enable iptv to be used on an enigma2 box (Xtrend et10000 running openvix)? I see some mentions of an iptv plug in but then plenty of tutorials that just appear to import iptv links but don't mention the software?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Installed on my gf's laptop, very nice piece of software and I only had a quick play around.

Is there software that needs to be installed to enable iptv to be used on an enigma2 box (Xtrend et10000 running openvix)? I see some mentions of an iptv plug in but then plenty of tutorials that just appear to import iptv links but don't mention the software?
    Exactly I have a Vu+Duo2 with Openvix but was wondering what enigma 2 plugin do people use. Thanks

If your IPTV comes in the form of a .m3u playlist you don't need any app. You can create a bouquet and add them there. Ask your server owner.

In e-channelizer you click the TV icon next to one of your bouquets to open it, then hit Bouquets on the top menu and then hit Import M3U.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Malwarebytes premium flagging this program as ransomware. Strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

superg wrote: »

416127.GIF

Symantec Endpoint Protection also gives warnings about the stand alone file and installer.

superg wrote: »
    That is absolutely a false positive alert. This mostly happens if the program is unknown to the antivirus, e.g private or new development. E-Channelizer is developed using Microsoft framework and trusted libraries, moreover the build machine is always clean and well protected.

To get rid of that alert, add E-Channelizer to the "White list" or "Excluded files" of antivirus. If you really doubt that it is safe, do one of the following:
    1. Check the online scan results of VirusTotal and Metascan, or even scan it yourself.
    2. Report it to your antivirus vendor to analyze and feedback.

• Advertisement

nava wrote: »
    Symantec Endpoint Protection also gives warnings about the stand alone file and installer.
    WS.Reputation.1 detection is a known "buggy approach" of Symantec Norton! The idea here is that programs are likely safe if they are used by a large percentage of users, and that programs that are not used widely are more likely not to be safe to run on the system. The problem with this approach is that Symantec can quarantine files even if the program's own scanner did not detect malicious code in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Is it just now & next for the epg or full epg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭irishgeo

My problem is I don't have a . M3u file just a iptv.tv file and I can't get it to show up to be edited.

Is it just now & next for the epg or full epg?

It's the full EPG if you download yours via crossepg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

I've sent some IPTV files using e-channelizer but get this message

'settings have been written to STB, but not reloaded'

how do I fix this?

I've sent some IPTV files using e-channelizer but get this message

'settings have been written to STB, but not reloaded'

how do I fix this?

If they have been written then they should appear after restarting the box. Not sure why reloading the channel list failed. Works for me everytime. What box/image?

If they have been written then they should appear after restarting the box. Not sure why reloading the channel list failed. Works for me everytime. What box/image?

It's a DM800SE. The channels are there (via putTY) as DVB but all appeared greyed out and not worked. I changed to IPTV on e-channelizer (where they work fine on the laptop) and resent to the STB but no changes. I edited another IPTV boquet and again nothing. But a message does flash up on the TV screen saying changes made via e-channelizer etc

thnaks

It's a DM800SE. The channels are there (via putTY) as DVB but all appeared greyed out and not worked. I changed to IPTV on e-channelizer (where they work fine on the laptop) and resent to the STB but no changes. I edited another IPTV boquet and again nothing. But a message does flash up on the TV screen saying changes made via e-channelizer etc

thnaks

Any IPTV I add to a box is listed as DVB and works fine, strangely. Are you using blackhole by any chance? I think that image has problems with IPTV added as a bouquet.

Any IPTV I add to a box is listed as DVB and works fine, strangely. Are you using blackhole by any chance? I think that image has problems with IPTV added as a bouquet.

it's OpenPLi 2.1. Guess something that old could be the issue then?

• Advertisement

it's OpenPLi 2.1. Guess something that old could be the issue then?

Yeah that's probably it! Update to 4.0 if you can.

Advertisement