Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife never wants sex

Options
  • 02-03-2019 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Over the last 3years my wife never wants sex and the only way I get it is if I ask.she never initiates sex at all so confused don’t no what to do.Does anybody have any advice

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

How long are you married and do you have kids?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: This was posted in the incorrect forum. I was about to move it to Personal Issues when I saw the OP had closed his account, so PI will just close the thread. I’ll save them the trouble and leave it here, locked.

OP, if you genuinely want advice, try posting in Personal Issues next time, and either post unregistered or don’t close your account immediately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement