Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim VR

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

modded the hell out of skyrim SE over the past few years.

GF got my an Oculus Rift for xmas, and I just had to buy Skyrim VR.

Successfully added 112 mods to it after running vanilla for 2 hours.
    It makes a world of difference. Completely refreshing game to play in VR. Best game I've played in years and the VR experience is just mind blowing.

I upped a few display options, threw on some mods and found Skyrim was giving me serious VR sickness, and I've really good VR legs. Have not gone back as yet

It's an amazing environmental experience in VR but, to me, VR also hammers home that Skyrim is actually a pretty boring game in comparison to its predecessors

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭h0neybadger

I've heard a lot about VR sickness, but thankfully, I've experienced nothing.

My gf tried it, and due to her eyesight, she thinks it looks like an old tv show from the 70/80's and see's a lot of lines everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Are there shadows in the vr edition?

I remember to get it working with vorpx you had to disable shadows. Made it look even more bland...

Advertisement