Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Betting Thread - *Latest PPV Result Spoilers*

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Unless the dude gets injured.

I'd never wish injury on anyone but it sure would make the road to mania a lot more interesting for me if he got a 3 month layoff just before the rumble for example.

Good point. I wonder is he deemed a non-runner if he’s out injured?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I believe back when I use to avail of these bets, the match had to happen or you got your money back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I believe back when I use to avail of these bets, the match had to happen or you got your money back.

It's not really a match though is it? just him winning the belt by a set time. I'd expect that bet to come through for someone if they put money on it (with him winning the belt from Lesnar at Mania) but don't really see why him being injured would void it. Maybe such possibilities are why the odds are not so bad for the person placing the bet.

Oh right, yeah, misread it. If the bet is just "Has the title after Mania", no way will they void for an injury...

I'll bump this thread for those who wish to discuss betting odds for the Rumble. Please don't post betting odds in other threads unless clearly marked and spoilered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Finn started out 14s, now 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kentoccfc

Are we able to discuss odds here? If so
    Reigns has gone favourite in the bookies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

kentoccfc wrote: »
    Are we able to discuss odds here? If so
    Reigns has gone favourite in the bookies

He's not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

kentoccfc wrote: »
    Are we able to discuss odds here?

There's a separate thread for discussing odds.
    Like here
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057831566

Hmm, how come links don't show as clickable if added when editing a post?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

He's not though.

think oddschecker have picked up prices wrong...

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe/wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match/winner

you go to skybet,,,shin most certainly is not 7/2.

Shin clear fav atm,,,I know they love Roman but he is not winning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Cena at 12/1 with PP ?

Worth a punt or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭ebbsy

ebbsy wrote: »
    Cena at 12/1 with PP ?

Worth a punt or not.

Easter is cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

While looking at Cheltenham on Skybet, curiosity got the better of me and I looked at their Wrestlemania betting for the women's triple threat. Possible spoilers ahead so be warned...
    Becky is 1/5. Ronda is 9/2 and Charlotte is 7/1. I think they are great odds for Charlotte. If I get a winner today, I might lump on her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

J. Marston wrote: »
    While looking at Cheltenham on Skybet, curiosity got the better of me and I looked at their Wrestlemania betting for the women's triple threat. Possible spoilers ahead so be warned...
    Becky is 1/5. Ronda is 9/2 and Charlotte is 7/1. I think they are great odds for Charlotte. If I get a winner today, I might lump on her!

There never wrong with the betting tho on WWE really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

So what are the interest accas for tonight?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Personally I don't have any interest in the betting odds but thought I'd bump this thread in case people who do want to talk about them (pre rumble) need a place to do so, as they shouldn't really be discussed in the PPV threads

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I did make two bets for the Rumble. It's always a little more fun when you have someone to seriously root for.

Sasha at
    12/1.

Drew at
    5/1.

Won't post any predictions in the main thread either since I've seen the favourites.

Advertisement