Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RK Bridal

Options
  • 13-03-2019 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies for the new thread, but the ones I can find on this are a little old.

I am having terrible trouble getting a bridesmaid's dress (a Dessy one) for my brother's wedding. I wouldn't usually rush to buy something like this online, but appointments at the only dress shop near (or not too near!) are really really hard to get, and I have a worry about leaving it too late.

Has anyone any experience of ordering from here?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

I bought my wedding dress from RK Bridal and found them to be really good. I was in New York though and tried on dresses there so can't speak for ordering online. They were fantastic in the shop and the price was really reasonable, I ordered it in April and received it here in Ireland in October I think (though a bride's dress will take longer presumably).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

I got my dress in La Bella Sposa as it was a Dessy dress if that suits? They are in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭smurfette2212

Thank you both very much!

Advertisement