Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs for church wedding

Options
  • 03-03-2019 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi all

Looking for ideas for church wedding songs. Anyone willing to share their lists?

I really wanted at last Etta James as our first dance but we aren't doing one now sonwindering if this could be the walking down the aisle song or would that be silly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Keco wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for ideas for church wedding songs. Anyone willing to share their lists?

I really wanted at last Etta James as our first dance but we aren't doing one now sonwindering if this could be the walking down the aisle song or would that be silly?

If your having a church wedding then you’ll have to first check with the priest/minister as to that parishes guidelines on allowable church music.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Ask the priest what he would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

How long will I Love you - Ellie Goulding is a good one

most weddings I've been at have had Signed, Sealed Delivered

Beautiful in White

Ed Sheeran will always get his mush in

Kodaline seems popular these days too

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

I asked our wedding singer for some suggestions as she knew what songs she could sing best. Also she had been singing in that church for years and knew what would suit.

Yes also do ask the priest.

Advertisement