Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Still nestside.. still dying slowly and painfully BUT today I sound like terminator or someone as my voice is going :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Laughing at that match. Air fry up time. Brekkie part two. Then a bit of work.

Hairdressers,only the odd stragglers in town,not a car on the road and plenty parking,pubs are full ,hope the traffic warden is a rugby fan,my parking disc is second hand 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchenside catching up on chores and keeping an eye on the rainfall radar so I can rescue the clothes before the forecasted downpours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside, contemplating getting up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Kitchenside catching up on chores and keeping an eye on the rainfall radar so I can rescue the clothes before the forecasted downpours.

While you're keeping an eye on it, why not make some of that great poochie tea for all of us :pac: 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Feck it, pain getting to you?

Yeah it was, bit better now :)

At adli, waiting to my folks to finish shopping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m still on the bed (yes, lazy I know) trying to build up my energy for a potentially very late shift tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Treating myself to a visit to the hairdressers. A bit indulgent considering I’ll probably have my Saturday nap afterwards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

While you're keeping an eye on it, why not make some of that great poochie tea for all of us :pac: 😀

Of course, Lyons is your favourite, isn’t it? ;)

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Of course, Lyons is your favourite, isn’t it? ;)

😮😮 Poochie ! How could you say such a thing 😩😩.

😀😛

Kitchenside cooking up some steaks and my onions! :D

i'm cooking my dinner..... trying to lose weight , so am making turkey meat balls in tomato sauce, on courgette spaghetti!!!

fingers crossed:)

bubblypop wrote: »
    i'm cooking my dinner..... trying to lose weight , so am making turkey meat balls in tomato sauce, on courgette spaghetti!!!

Hmmm, we had better taste them first for you bubbly just to ehhh.......make sure they taste ok of course >_>.

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Let me know how the courgetti goes!.

Couchside with tea and a toastie before another wildly unenthusiastic stomp to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Putting the dinner on (lamb chops, spuds, and carrots) after spending the afternoon watching my cousin and her team emerge victorious in the U16 county football final. It was totally worth spending two hours in the rain and wind to see her face at the final whistle :)

Did a bit of work after the match. Then a few pints in town with Mrs G. Home now and the lasagna is on the way. A few cans too!

And even though us love birds aren't technically old enough , we are listening to Bread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside the coalface, not quite ready for this shift to begin :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Outside the coalface, not quite ready for this shift to begin :(

I'm finally finished my shift at the coalface so I feel your pain

Strictly time and of course chatting to my favourite man :)

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm finally finished my shift at the coalface so I feel your pain

Strictly time and of course chatting to my favourite man :)

How is brother tedo doing ?

Heading for the kitchen, I'm starved of the hunger! 😩

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,491 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly deskside.. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a few cans watch NCIS LA, was out earlier in the pub and got absolutely soaked, irish weather and we've an ex hurricane on the way next weekend:(

Let me know how the courgetti goes!.

Courgetti was a success, definitely eatable covered in tomato sauce.... Yum

Courgetti was a success, definitely eatable covered in tomato sauce.... Yum

What did you cut it with?. Fancy slicer gizmo? I love courgette

Deskside, slightly damp to say the least.

Couchside listening to some tunes. Just caught up on the “what’s the etiquette..” thread. Absolute gold in there.

Half in the humour for some pints.. or hot whiskies.. looks miserable out though..

DIY hot whiskies Dave, keep the plague away..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Home alone for the morning & afternoon so had it all planned.... Lie in til 8am then stick on brekkie and watch Ireland v japan for as long as it took ireland to get far enough ahead that it became too easy and then stick on a couple episodes of "unforgotten" before switching on the liverpool match.
    Didn't end up seeing too much of Unforgotten.

Japan were wonderful, found myself smiling when they scored the try, they'd worked so hard for it and the crowd were unreal. I still thought Ireland would turn it around but nah Japan weren't going to relent. Amazing sporting occasion even if it had to be ireland on the receiving end.
    Gas hearing the comentator remark how "little Japan" had beaten us. 120 million of the gits. But yeah in sport you can be the tiny nation with the huge reputation humbled by the huge nation with the tiny reputation.
    That's the beautiful thing about sport, it doesn't always follow logic, today it certainly didn't and for rugby fans worldwide today probably lit up the tournament, just not so much if yer Irish.

Liverpool won so that cheered me up, even if we rode our luck against little Sheffield United.

Incidentally I awoke at 6am and never got back to sleep so the lie in didn't happen. And only myself to blame for my Rudds black pudding being out of date for the fry up.
    So yeah one of those days where my plans mostly went down ja pan.

(Sorry, I couldnt resist)

• Advertisement

Couchside with beer and a headache after driving in the rain.

DIY hot whiskies Dave, keep the plague away..

DIY would require whiskey at home G! I’m not a home drinker so never have anything in the apartment.. the pub is literally across the road so I may make the dash! :D

Leg, hilarious curing a headache with a can! :p

Jeebus Dave but what about the apocalypse?? :eek:

DIY would require whiskey at home G! I’m not a home drinker so never have anything in the apartment.. the pub is literally across the road so I may make the dash! :D

Leg, hilarious curing a headache with a can! :p

Have to numb it somehow!

What kind of beer? 🤔

What kind of beer? 🀔

Coors!

• Advertisement

Coors!

One of the many beers with headache healing properties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Unpacking boxes , well some of them :o
    Honeybear , wasn't ignoring your question last night , we moved house yesterday .
    Just had lasagne , no tv , so listening to the sound of the rain . Downloaded Forensic Files yesterday so that's tonights bedtime viewing sorted . All in all , not too bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I'm TV-side

Watching a program on Leonard Cohen & Marianne Ihlen and their time in Hydra in the 60s

( BBC2 21:00 - 22:30 28 Sept 2019 )

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Honeybear , wasn't ignoring your question last night , we moved house yesterday .
    Just had lasagne , no tv , so listening to the sound of the rain . Downloaded Forensic Files yesterday so that's tonights bedtime viewing sorted . All in all , not too bad :)

Mam, I was being a nosey Bumbóg (but only because you’re such a lovely poster!) Wishing you lots of happiness in your new home! Thanks for sharing your good news!

Oh happy new homestead Mam :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Hope your feeling better Leg. Most drivers today make me want to put them the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

0lddog wrote:
    Watching a program on Leonard Cohen & Marianne Ihlen and their time in Hydra in the 60s

Watching the same Old dog. Delighra :)

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Unpacking boxes , well some of them Honeybear , wasn't ignoring your question last night , we moved house yesterday . Just had lasagne , no tv , so listening to the sound of the rain . Downloaded Forensic Files yesterday so that's tonights bedtime viewing sorted . All in all , not too bad

Ah deadly, congrats Mam. I know you had an annoying neighbour so delighted for you :)

I thought you were going on holiday. Hope all goes well with your new home!

Can't multiquote on phone , so thank you all , it's peaceful here tbh , and there's no makeshift stables beside me !
    Just thinking , that's three of us that have moved in a relatively short space of time , Where Are You Now is definitely apt :D

Can't multiquote on phone , so thank you all , it's peaceful here tbh , and there's no makeshift stables beside me !
    Just thinking , that's three of us that have moved in a relatively short space of time , Where Are You Now is definitely apt :D

We’re going to have to coordinate a Boardsie housewarming!

A paint party!

A paint party!

Bring your own colours !

We could play twister :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Still couchside, congrats on the move, even better as you were having trouble with your neighbour last week.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement