Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quake Champions

Options
  • 20-07-2017 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Anybody playing it? I'm loving the beta. I'm playing under the handle Salbrox if anybody's playing in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭XVII

Good to see two Irish dudes in the current championship: Kronic and Luke_ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Bought the €30 champion pack for early access, played loads over the weekend. Really enjoying it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Started playing again, game is really growing on me.

It's down to €20 until 21. June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

I just installed the beta after E3 and I am really enjoying it.

First team DM I won with most damage, most kills. Something of a collector's item for me who usually sucks. Hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 andru183

The game is amazing but I'm missing the game modes it used to have. Clan arena and CTF are two but there's others. Any word on if they're bringing in game modes at any point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

They are adding CTF soon apparently. Been enjoying instagib.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Have only played a little, got side tracked with other stuff. Watched a lot of quakecon over the weekend, about half of the 2v2 TDM, and nearly every game in the duel competition. Really made me want to get into it again, not that I'm any good, but have always enjoyed a bit of fragging.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cgdermot

Got access to the closed beta just before launch. Online match making was terrible back then. Not had much time to play since. This weekend I went ahead and got the release version + Champions Pack on steam. It's no Q3A but I'm enjoying it. There's allot to learn. Time will tell if I enjoy it as much as the old Q3A but so far so good. Playing as SHIN RYU. Be cool to setup a Discord for other Irish players.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Advertisement