Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seán O'Connor | THE MONGREL

Options
  • 22-08-2018 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

First of all, Mods, if this is in the wrong place, my apologies.
    I'm an Irish horror writer who is publishing my first horror book and I'm hoping it may be of interest to some on here as it is set in Dublin and the Wicklow Mountains...

THE MONGREL is now available to Pre-Order from wherever books are sold with both the paperback and hardback shipping from the end of September by Troubador Publishing

The eBook is available now!
    Amazon.co.uk
    Amazon.com
    iTunes
    Google Play

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
    On the outskirts of Dublin City, a young couple's relationship hangs by a thread. Isolated and stressed, disputes turn physical, leaving a pregnant Erin Greene in a poor state of mental health, and Philip Montague wanting an escape. They decide to go on a drive and head for Erin's favourite place as a child, the Wicklow Mountains.
    However, a simple oversight leaves them both stranded, with no fuel and a blizzard due. With no other choice, Philip heads off to the nearest town in search of help, leaving his fiancee alone. With Philip gone and the inevitability of a snowstorm looming, Erin, in order to survive, must battle against her plagued mind and the supernatural elements that lie hidden deep in the hills.

For more information please visit my website: www.seanoconnor.org

Thanks, guys!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

good luck with your book, hope it goes well for you.

Advertisement