Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I did it

Options
  • 24-05-2021 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm from a deprived are which people bitched about a lot, DUBLIN 1 AREA, and yesterday I managed to get my licence to become a sense. I got my first black belt at age 15 and now if I can find a place for a dojo, I will teach people from the area for free. I am also ex ARMY RANGER, so people from there, don't be bothered by the fools who try labeling you all as thieves and dealers. We are decent people, and a VERY tight community. Fight one and your fighting all! I love my home

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Ms. Newbie18

Niallomc wrote: »
    I'm from a deprived are which people bitched about a lot, DUBLIN 1 AREA, and yesterday I managed to get my licence to become a sense. I got my first black belt at age 15 and now if I can find a place for a dojo, I will teach people from the area for free. I am also ex ARMY RANGER, so people from there, don't be bothered by the fools who try labeling you all as thieves and dealers. We are decent people, and a VERY tight community. Fight one and your fighting all! I love my home

Well done :)

I hope you find a dojo and can offer free classes. Give kids somewhere to go where they can learn a skill and discipline.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,088 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

... yesterday I managed to get my licence to become a sense.

What license is this?
    I got my first black belt at age 15 and now if I can find a place for a dojo,
    What martial art was this in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

"Fight one of us and you fight us all"?? I'm not sure if you have the right mentality to be a Sensei.

Wait! Sensei Kreese, is that you?

Congratulations and well done on your years of hard work. Best of luck with your dojo if you do get one up and running. I hope you can instill the real martial arts values and teachings among your future students.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,549 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Congrats and well done,

Just interested which marital art , im guessing from the Sensei , Licence & Dojo talk its karate ?

Is it Wadokai karateka ?

Ps : the 80s are well gone your slogan needs some work " Fight one and your fighting all "

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Folks if you don't have anything useful to add then I suggest not posting...

• Advertisement
Advertisement