Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard edition Fifa 21 PS4 digital copy?

Options
  • 09-01-2021 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Probably a stupid question but is it possible to to buy a digital copy of regular/standard Fifa 21 for PS4 online? I just want the regular version, not the 90e Beckham or ultimate version or any of that craic cos I only play very casually.

The PS4 store is awful and doesn't seem to have the regular/standard version that I can see anyway!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Probably a stupid question but is it possible to to buy a digital copy of regular/standard Fifa 21 for PS4 online? I just want the regular version, not the 90e Beckham or ultimate version or any of that craic cos I only play very casually.

The PS4 store is awful and doesn't seem to have the regular/standard version that I can see anyway!

Thanks

The Beckham edition is the same as the standard edition according to the PlayStation store

Advertisement