Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellevue Heights Greystones

Options
  • 13-07-2020 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

I am looking to buy in Greystones and have seen a house for sale in an estate called Bellevue Heights. Can anyone tell me a bit about this little estate? The houses, history, people, location, etc. Would you buy there? Why or why not?

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

JuJu2020 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am looking to buy in Greystones and have seen a house for sale in an estate called Bellevue Heights. Can anyone tell me a bit about this little estate? The houses, history, people, location, etc. Would you buy there? Why or why not?

Thanks so much

as you point out it's a small estate (1970s), reasonably decent location. If you like the house go for it. There's a lot of building going on in the area behind it but that'll be finished soon enough.

(here's the original press ad for them, courtesy of the Historical Greystones FB group):

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Cheeseplant

There was a creche here that we ued to use. We were there mornign and evenings for about 2 years and never came across anything dodgey. Always struck me as a nice, well kept estate. Close to shops and village.
    I know the house you mean and it's fab, especially the garden. You never know, you might have competition ;-)
    Joking aside, we were interested in one of the ones near that one a few years back and wouldn't have had any issues moving there but didn't get our own sold in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Viewed a house there a few years ago and wasn't sure about the estate next to it. Probably completely paranoid though

Advertisement