Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calor gas top up. Anybody experiences?

Options
  • 20-10-2015 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Hi all I moved into a house on Sat. Gas not working . Meant to be 15 Euro credit on it but machine said no credit or emergency credit. Buy 50 Euro Sunday top it up. Still can't get it to work. Workman comes out today gets system working at 1pm . I leave it on and come home at 7 and house baltic again. Machine now say no credit!!!!! Surely there is no way it could of used 50 Euro in 6 hours??????

Anybody use this system or have any advice on it. Could credit have been lost when he reset the service outside?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Ask Calor where the €50 went.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Ask Calor where the €50 went.

I don't know anything about the calories system but there might have been recurring charges on it and there might have been arrears. Your top-up might have swallowed up by these arrears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

It would appear the above is most likely, waiting on calor to ring back with more info suspect i could be waiting though. Will see what happens

Advertisement