Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are unshaven/unwaxed arms on women an indication of what it's like "down there"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

If I had a bajingo I don't think I'd shave/wax it

I don't trim my pubes as a man so what's the difference really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

pubes stuck between your teeth after going down?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

bajingo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

wudangclan wrote: »

Surely that's a gender neutral sort of thing? If either partner isn't bare in the nether regions the other half is going to get intra-dental pubes?
    So either both people should be as smooth as a billiard ball or neither should be, if you want equal opportunities to mean anything at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Goin' the growl is the difference.

A mans schlong should really be long enough to emerge from the jungle, unless you are incredibly short, or have a MASSIVE muff.

A womans growler is kept hidden, covertly behind cover, until, of course, that cover is removed by shaving / waxing etc.

There is a difference dude, a bloody big one.

A woman should never suffer funky floss, but a man most definitely will, unless the muff is tamed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

wudangclan wrote: »

Yeah but I wouldn't be going down on myself.. probably

Surely that's a gender neutral sort of thing?

i never said it wasn't.
    i'm all for mutual shaving of those hard to reach places.:)

Yeah but I wouldn't be going down on myself.. probably

roneryness can lead to the strangest things...

• You do know that, from now on, EVERYONE will be staring at your hairy arms. In fact, its the only thing they will notice about you.

:p:p

**runs & hides**

Just as well I don't know anyone on here in real li........ oh wait. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Seriously, never had a girlfriend to ask, no?

Why do you think I'm on boards :p?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Personally I don't mind a little bit of hair on the arms. Looks a bit funny if it's obviously shaved IMHO.
    2. Middle Eastern/Southern Mediterranean women. And a lot of the women of such extraction that I personally know remove that hair by waxing or threading.
    Yep they would be hairier as a general thing. But and this throws a wobbler on the OP's theory, it has been my experience that latin women are much more likely to trim/wax/shave their ladygardens than Irish women. Way more in fact. Hell I knew an Italian woman who got her ladygarden lasered. Took forever to do too(and she wasn't that hairy at all to start with). Then again it's so much cheaper and there are more places to get that stuff done in france/italy/spain/portugal

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Hairy armpits are the biggest turnoff man has ever known.

http://savestlukes.files.wordpress.c..._aaa_00301.jpg

I shave my arms! And no there's no stubble when it grows back because it's a much finer/softer hair than on your legs. I've done it for years and have never had particularly hairy arms, I just prefer them totally smooth!. My friend waxes hers. Another girl in works daughter got hers lasered. Every beauty salon has arm waxing on their pricelist so it's obviously more common than people here seem to believe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I never realised that Pat Mustard had so many daughters.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

When I was in college I went out with a Mexican gal with very hairy arms and pits.

Sure enough turned out she had a box like a burst sofa.

No point in her waxing or trimming , the fooker was like a frikken jungle.

Didn't bother The Flutt one bit actually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TheMorningLine

The darker the hair, the worse it is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

oh shame on ye Women who have got hair on your arms and anywhere else men dont like it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

caseyann wrote: »
    oh shame on ye Women who have got hair on your arms and anywhere else men dont like it :rolleyes:

... Because as we all know, women live solely to please men and make them happy!
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

... Because as we all know, women live solely to please men and make them happy!
    :rolleyes:
    Of course. Why else do you wear makeup, lingerie and perfume? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

grenache wrote: »
    Of course. Why else do you wear makeup, lingerie and perfume? :D

Well, some women enjoy looking good for themselves. To make themselves feel good, to give them confidence, not because they want to impress a man.

Secondly, not all women want to please men, they'd rather please other women! ;)

Thirdly, not all women wear make-up. I know plenty of women who never bother and have no interest in cosmetics.

Why do women wear lingerie? To support their assets. Not all lingerie is sexy - if you think it is, head into M&S and check out some of their white lingerie staples - supportive, but not sexy :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I had to get my arms shaved for tattoos, when it was growing back didn't notice much stubble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Well, some women enjoy looking good for themselves. To make themselves feel good, to give them confidence, not because they want to impress a man.

Secondly, not all women want to please men, they'd rather please other women! ;)

Thirdly, not all women wear make-up. I know plenty of women who never bother and have no interest in cosmetics.

Why do women wear lingerie? To support their assets. Not all lingerie is sexy - if you think it is, head into M&S and check out some of their white lingerie staples - supportive, but not sexy :P
    Being from Cork, i'm sure you're familiar with the female population of UCC and their devotedness to Lancome and Avon's finest :p
    Why do women wear lingerie? To support their assets. Not all lingerie is sexy - if you think it is, head into M&S and check out some of their white lingerie staples - supportive, but not sexy :
    You wont find me anywhere a lingerie department, there's no place more intimidating or embarrassing for a man to find himself in! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:D

I LOVE the expression "lady garden"! :pac:

Although "muff"/"bush"/"beaver" are handier, for brevity's sake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

WindSock wrote: »
    You don't have to. In fact, you don't have to do any of that if you don't want to. If it's a turn off for a guy then it's his tough titties. He'll get over it soon enough when he realises women grow hair naturally.

:eek::eek::eek:

Hair toughens their titties too???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Id say yes as when she is going in to get her cooter waxed she would do the arms too.

Hair on arms means her septic axe wound is also in a state of disarray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 gav_neonstars

I think the only hair that should be on a woman body should be solely situated on the head!..

There is nothing worse then if your dropping the hand to 'feed the horse some oats' and your hand gets caught in a horrible forest of short and curlys. Ive seen some gnarly looking bearded clams in my time..

Arm hair is fookin disgraceful looking aswell. I used to go to school with a cracking looking girl.. but she had arms on her like a jasus chimp.. that lost her entry to the teenage **** bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

I think the only hair that should be on a woman body should be solely situated on the head!..

There is nothing worse then if your dropping the hand to 'feed the horse some oats' and your hand gets caught in a horrible forest of short and curlys. Ive seen some gnarly looking bearded clams in my time..

Arm hair is fookin disgraceful looking aswell. I used to go to school with a cracking looking girl.. but she had arms on her like a jasus chimp.. that lost her entry to the teenage **** bank.

Awwww.
    Was she heartbroken? I bet she was you know.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Dark hair is jut a lot more noticeable so it's probably not much of an indication.
    Arm hair removal (wax, laser etc.) is popular in beauty salons, not far behind leg peeling and thinning the Forest of Eve.

And the hair under your arms and all over you is so appealing :rolleyes::D

• Advertisement

Another fashion made thought to make women to bow to generalization :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

It's got to be baldy hootenanny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

People shave their arms?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Dark hair on arms can be a symptom of anorexia (when the hormones go mental).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

spurious wrote: »
    Dark hair on arms can be a symptom of anorexia (when the hormones go mental).

It can be any colour, its due to not having enough fat for warmth thus more hair grows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hairy armpits are the biggest turnoff man has ever known.

I'd rather she had hairy armpits than a huge fuzzy muff tbh...

Advertisement