Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LeVar Presents: The Very 1st TV Walrus

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kolido wrote: »
    Have you started watching any yet LeVar, I was thinking of changing one of mine if possible.

Send me a PM with what you want to change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If any Mods are lurking could you please change the thread title to Sign-Ups Closed

Sign-Ups are Now Closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I'm watching Reign atm & its nothing award winning but I like the costumes & there's a bit of filth in it so that will hold my attention :P.

Well this is the reason why TV does my head in. I wrote that post after one or two episode's &
    it doesnt get any better so I've wasted my life watching it.

It's bleedin' sh1te :D. It's like the writers had been scouted from Wattpad.

& there's four seasons of it! :confused:

It's actually so bad that it becomes kinda entertaining lol. So maybe I do like it. I'm a bit confused.

LeVar if for some weird reason anybody has nominated Reign, just kick them out of the game now & pretend you didn't see their noms :pac:

Well this is the reason why TV does my head in. I wrote that post after one or two episode's &
    it doesnt get any better so I've wasted my life watching it.

It's bleedin' sh1te :D. It's like the writers had been scouted from Wattpad.

& there's four seasons of it! :confused:

It's actually so bad that it becomes kinda entertaining lol. So maybe I do like it. I'm a bit confused.

LeVar if for some weird reason anybody has nominated Reign, just kick them out of the game now & pretend you didn't see their noms :pac:

I quite liked Reign. May have only watched the first season, but it was always enjoyable fare.

Same can't be said for some of the episodes of TV Shows I've watched so far that were submitted for this... ;)

Well its obviously been received well to have been kept going for four seasons. Ah its cringe, but funny cringe :D

Same can't be said for some of the episodes of TV Shows I've watched so far that were submitted for this... ;)

Not mine though. Mine were ALL amazing :D;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Mine too Sinead, but you know...

*gestures at everyone else :o

Mine too Sinead, but you know...

*gestures at everyone else :o

Throw my trademark unpredictable and controversial decisions into the mix and nothing is sacred nor safe...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Its a bit comforting to know that the standards may not be that high if you thought Reign was anything other than hilariously cringe.

Maybe I won't be crucified after all, for one or two of my noms :D

Its a bit comforting to know that the standards may not be that high if you thought Reign was anything other than hilariously cringe.

Maybe I won't be crucified after all, for one or two of my noms :D

Oh just because I said I liked Reign doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't tear it to absolute shreds, if I were judging it for this little experiment.

Make no mistake I take this all very seriously...

giphy.gif

I mean, it is a game, but its not meant to be fun...

No, wait, no, it's definitely meant to be fun...

Look, you know what I mean, nothing is safe and I mean business... or something to that effect... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,584 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I quite liked Reign. May have only watched the first season, but it was always enjoyable fare.

I'm not very confident :o

Reign was Gossip Girl in older times just like Bridgerton the new Shondra Rhimes show

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm not very confident :o

As usual, I don't think anyone should be confident... Doesn't normally end well for those who are... :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Though I have done well in your music walruses, I'm not confident at all, as my selections are a bit. . . basic (for lack of a better word).
    Only one category I think I will score well.

Just watching my way through the final round at the moment, and should be ready to start the reveal next week...
    There will be two special bouts of bonus points awarded, as well as the regular points handed out during round ranking, although for reasons of suspense and mystery, I'll be keeping exactly how those bonus points are calculated (there is a mathematical system in place throughout the tournament) under my hat until the time comes... ;)
    Will start a reveal thread and give a heads up closer to when I'm ready to get the show underway...

In the meantime, the next TV Walrus is already in the making and Necro is looking for participants, so be sure to check that out...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058156314

• Advertisement

Reveal begins tomorrow evening @ 7. Reveal Thread is now LIVE...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116197672#post116197672

Advertisement