Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I FINALLY fit in!!!

• 23-06-2010 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

I am over the moon because after 20+ years I have a solid group of friends that I really and truly fit in with :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Wahoo:D:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

ahhh thats a brilliant post,,,,,:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

FewToLose wrote: »
    I am over the moon because after 20+ years I have a solid group of friends that I really and truly fit in with :D

Takes time but sometimes finally get there congratulations :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

That's really good news. Goodness knows, for a lot of people it's darn hard to find your place, and not knowing where you are really can be depressing. But your perseverance has paid off. I'm happy for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Congratulations! You give me hope :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

Yay I'm very happy for you! Even though I don't know you at all, it's really nice to hear that someone is happy - I love this forum it's so happy-inducing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Good for you!! Having friends you love makes everything else in life sooo much better imo! even the crappy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Minxy Moo

I know how you feel! I can say that I too truely love my friends. They are all a great bunch, brillant to be around :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

<3

Be good to them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I'm very happy for you OP. Having that group of friends you can truly rely on can be rare enough. Congrats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hillbilly999

Well done OP:)

Advertisement