Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does look good?

• 22-02-2021 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

I have been chatting to this woman I like for sometime now.

Yesterday I messaged her, albeit at short notice, to ask if she wanted to take a stroll with me as it was such a nice day.

She replied later apologising that she had just seen the message which is all well and good.

But that was it. If she was interested I would have imagined she would have added something like 'another time' etc.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,282 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Stop overthinking it.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,693 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Send her another message next time you fancy a walk...give her more time in advance to respond...see what happens then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,430 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

She may fear Covid too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Have you discussed the possibility of meeting before?

You need to establish first if she is okay with meeting up during restricted times, and also if she knows yet whether or not she wants to meet you.

If you had both already agreed you would be happy to meet up, then yes her not indicating that she would like to arrange another time is perhaps not the best of signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sunshinew

Leaving covid restrictions and if she's comfortable meeting up aside, you may need to give her more notice. Some people are not spontaneous and will have their day planned out. I know if I liked a guy, I'd feel more comfortable having time to plan my outfit, makeup, energy levels, to give the date my best shot! Especially a first date! I sometimes think men throw out a last minute date to appear "breezy" and chill....when I'd much prefer a man with a plan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement