Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSSTarget

Options
  • 28-09-2019 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Has anyone been in contact with this company recently?

I made on order 4 weeks ago for a hardened steel gong and received an email saying they were out of stock and would dispatch the order the following week. Absolutely fine by me.

Two weeks later I hadn't received anything, so I sent two follow up emails to which I got no reply.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭lefthooker

I’m the same. Placed an order in August. I looked at what was available and ordered gongs that were listed as in stock. Payment. Confirmation email etc....

A week later got the same email as the OP, delays, low stock but hoped to have the order sent the following week.

That didn’t materialise so I sent another email and a fortnight ago I got a reply saying they hoped to have new material and have gongs cut that week.

Well would you believe it, no gongs have arrived yet. I’ll be contacting James Stewart again and looking for a satisfactory outcome. It’s really poor form as I’ve bought gongs from SSS in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

lefthooker wrote: »
    I’m the same. Placed an order in August. I looked at what was available and ordered gongs that were listed as in stock. Payment. Confirmation email etc....

A week later got the same email as the OP, delays, low stock but hoped to have the order sent the following week.

That didn’t materialise so I sent another email and a fortnight ago I got a reply saying they hoped to have new material and have gongs cut that week.

Well would you believe it, no gongs have arrived yet. I’ll be contacting James Stewart again and looking for a satisfactory outcome. It’s really poor form as I’ve bought gongs from SSS in the past.

Just look for a refund then,hurt them in there pocket,poor customer service is not acceptable

Advertisement