Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pick a game to play!

Options
  • 05-12-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Wife at her Xmas Party and baby will be asleep for the night shortly and I am torn between what to play! So help me decide. Not too worried about length just looking for something that will engross me......

Have narrowed it down to:

inFamous Second Son
    Witcher 2
    Red Dead Redemption

What do you think!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

all of em, red dead first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, if you don't have much time I would not recommend starting witcher 2. That thing is just fantastic, But nreds a lot of time invested.

I would go with second son if you got only limited time. It's a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

I'd be going for red dead , fantastic game and one I'll definitely replay sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Red Dead Redemption.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

RDR, one of the best games from the last gen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Red dead \o/:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Red Dead, then the Witcher. Skip Infamous

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Start with Red Dead Redemption. Once you get past the intro you can save it and go on the doss, perfect if you only have a little bit of time to spare.

Might just rename this The Red Dead Thread.

Advertisement