Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your "tipple?"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Cidona, rock shandy(if i'm feeling loose with my cash), pepsi the odd time and lots of Zumo smoothies!

I do remember schweppes shazan, tasty stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Football Special, a non-drinkers paradise. Only available in Donegal though.

I heard that's brilliant, what's in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭yhwh

Soda water and Lime

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The guy wrote: »
    I heard that's brilliant, what's in it?
    It's a very sweet carbonated drink. When poured, it looks like beer (ale) with a creamy head.

Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

bottle of coke, bottle of Cidona topped with a dash of Guinness !!!! YUM!

Ice optional....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Superfluous

Although I'm not strictly a non-drinker I do spend many nights as a designated driver. I have always loved Cidona, I don't get sick of it as quickly as I would with Coke.

Blackcurrant cordial is lovely as well. Once in a blue moon I have some Red Bull - partly because of the price, partly because it's such a big amount of caffeine! It's a nice boost if you want it though, get you lively.

I like Lucozade but I wouldn't get it in pubs, seems more watery. So that's about the extent of my drinks there. I'm happy with them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I like Lucozade but I wouldn't get it in pubs, seems more watery. So that's about the extent of my drinks there. I'm happy with them anyway.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just melted ice.
    The barman is probably scooping up some water as well as the ice cubes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Superfluous

That's true. They're teeny bottles of it as well, so I suppose the ice adds up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

American Cream Soda. You can't get it in pubs, but it's well tasty.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Britvic Orange and 7Up in a pint glass with lots of ice.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Does anyone hate Lucozade original?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

You can get drunk on football special... i'm positive of that!!

Didn't like it all that much, but it was ok. VERY SWEET.

Water for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Over here It'd be Coke or Lucozade or on occasion Cidona.
    When I was in Glasgow I was hooked on Irn-Bru.
    Appletiser would also be highly recommended in Irish pubs.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Usually cranberry or orange juice. If I'm in porterhouse I'll get non-alcholic Erdinger. Czech Inn also do a half-litre bottle of something which is good if you're used to drinking pints.

Totally think there's a niche market waiting to be filled. Coke etc are too harsh on the stomach to be drinking all night. Cranberry/orange can be a bit acidic & disappear quickly. Would like something in 500ml form. Maybe a non-carbonated fruit drink that's apple based to avoid the acidity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

Totally think there's a niche market waiting to be filled.

i definetely agree. i said here before that id love a better variety of drinks to be available to us on nights out. something like smoothies for example!

Advertisement