Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good resources for technology/'new' words

Options
  • 25-08-2012 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Have been using buntús cainte to refresh my Gaeilge but was looking for a good source for some up to date vocab, phrases/words like 'social media', social networking, elearning, ebooks, tweeting etc. Any good resources?

GRMA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭deirdremf

Hi guys

Have been using buntús cainte to refresh my Gaeilge but was looking for a good source for some up to date vocab, phrases/words like 'social media', social networking, elearning, ebooks, tweeting etc. Any good resources?

GRMA
    Bain triall as
    focal.ie
    Tá go leor leor téarmaíocht nua-aoiseach ansin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

There's a page I like that explains how write lol etc/srl in Irish (which is - goa or agoa)
    http://74.6.23.206.bebo2nd.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6098021960 (I hope this link works)
    (Donal-MG.bebo.com - Gaeilge Gnéasach - Club Daon-Phoblacht)
    and scroll down

Advertisement