Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Níl caint mé as gaeilge, need help.

Options
  • 24-07-2001 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

or should that be: Níl aon gaeilge agam.

I know there is an Irish club on Harcourt st. (in Dublin) but do they teach. I'd love to learn it as it’s sounds great. Also, I have friends on the continent and it's embarrassing not been able to speak my native language, it would be great if I could say stuff that they couldn't understand like they do to me all the time. Apparently this is 'funny'. mad.gif

A good social environment would suit me better, as I've a dyslexic thing with languages.

[This message has been edited by Evil Phil (edited 24-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Tá me in ann an chéist a fhreagairt, b'feidir.

Conradh is on Harcourt Street, gan dabht, and I'm 100% sure that they do classes and group people of similar abilities together: however, from my experience, there's a bit too much diddleyeye cultúr going on there. If I was you, I'd find out if any of the DIT colleges were running a 10-week oral Irish course, or similar: it'll be full of people like you.

An feidir leat cleachtadh amhran as Gaeilige? Beidh tú in ann é a chanadh aon am go maith leat?

Sin é. Oiche maith!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Doctúir

http://www.rte.ie/aertel/aertelplus/P483.HTM
    http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/gaeilge/ranganna/Eire/

GAEL-LINN, BAC 2
    Gach leibheal ar fail All levels
    Eolas o: 01 676 7283

CONRADH NA GAEILGE
    Cursai Leanunacha All levels
    Eolas o: 01-475 7401

SCOIL NAITHI, Ballinteer, BAC 14
    Cursai agus grupa Classes and