Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Witnesses Required - Dublin

Options
  • 12-02-2019 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all

Me and my partner will be marrying in Dublin City Centre at the end of the month. Our original witnesses won’t be able to attend due to illness. Therefore, we are looking for 2 witnesses (can be a couple or 2 single people) to help us out. We are happy to pay €25 cash to each witness for your time in helping us and the relative short notice.

You need to be over 18 of course and to bring photographic ID (I.e. passport or driving license) with you to the ceremony in order to prove your age. Also, you would need to attend the Dublin Registry Office 15 minutes before the ceremony with us. The ceremony will be short and should take no more than 10 minutes. So in all, it should take about 30 minutes of your time.

Send me a PM if you’re interested and I will get back to you to discuss. Thanks!

Advertisement