Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw

Options
  • 18-01-2019 8:29pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sat 19th Barclays Center, Brooklyn United States

Early Prelims: 11pm
    Prelims: 1am
    Main Card: 3am

No picture of the card because the new UFC website is horrible.

Edit: Im in the US - hadnt noticed they didnt update the UK site yet.

Who will win 19 votes

Cejudo by KO/TKO
    0%
    Cejudo by Sub
    10%
    Gamb!tvkus6mt3y8zg2q 2 votes
    Cejudo by Decision
    0%
    Dillashaw by KO/TKO
    10%
    Mellor65cent 2 votes
    Dillashaw by Sub
    78%
    xtal191CarrollerriceroJimmyAlfonsohow.garethASOTLionbackerStill Ill[Deleted User]SlowBlowinjousting with chairsLurkerNo1Subcomandante MarcosPorthallianLessOutragePlz 15 votes
    Dillashaw by Decision
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

3fafa61d-d098-419f-919a-28db07315780.png

I took a screenshot so the picture is huge but there it is above. I think the Gillespie v Medeiros & Calderwood v Lipski fights could be absolute crackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Dillashaw by Sub
    I voted for TJ ko by accident, I meant to vote Henry by Decision.

Looking forward to the hernafez cowboy fight the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Be interesting to see how the pacing is compared to the fox shows. Be great if they rattled through them, they might considering it's a web based show in the states (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Why the F is Cowboy not on main card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Is this on BT sport ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Cejudo by Sub
    rekluse wrote: »
    Is this on BT sport ?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Yes

Cheers that’s the last Saturday night before payday looking less bleak now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Still amazes me how they can have multiple fighters on the card and have no picture for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Dillashaw by KO/TKO
    ASOT wrote: »
    I voted for TJ ko by accident, I meant to vote Henry by Decision.

Looking forward to the hernafez cowboy fight the most.
    I'm picking TJ. But I'll vote for Henry even up the poll for you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

does the change to ESPN + change anything for events on BTSport, or on Fightpass (for people outside of US/UK/ireland with the BT Sport blackout stuff?) Will all non PPV still be included on Fightpass in other countires?

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Would love to see Cowboy finish Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Eoinbmw wrote: »
    Why the F is Cowboy not on main card?

Shocked at that myself, didn't realise until now after watching the weigh ins where anik said now onto the main card after cowboy and hern squared up

was sure it would have been the fight before the main event

expecting big things from hernandez myself, tj for me wins this all day long possibly ko

the early prelims look like three really good fights to me, main card ain't up to much in my eyes
    not mad on benavidez, ostovich and pvz is one I will enjoy watching :D

am guessing sky dont have espn plus but if they do bear in mind there'll be a bit of switching involved for recording purposes

74af.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'm not home atm so can't check, but I believe BT still have the contract for the UK and I think I remember recording it on BT Sport too a couple days back

• Registered Users Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hopefully TJ pulls off a big KO, can't stand Henry. Champ champ Killashaw!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Presume Cowboy is on the Prelims as they want to have a well known name for the regular ESPN slot.

I'm not home atm so can't check, but I believe BT still have the contract for the UK and I think I remember recording it on BT Sport too a couple days back

you're right, bt sports 2

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

mailburner wrote: »
    Shocked at that myself, didn't realise until now after watching the weigh ins where anik said now onto the main card after cowboy and hern squared up

was sure it would have been the fight before the main event

expecting big things from hernandez myself, tj for me wins this all day long possibly ko

I think it's to do with the prelims being on regular ESPN at it will get good numbers

the main card is on ESPN+ which I believe is streaming service so a pain in the arse for most people judging by the comments online

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Hopefully TJ pulls off a big KO, can't stand Henry. Champ champ Killashaw!
    Double KO would be great both Hard to like!
    Must have been one of the cringiest face offs in UFC history and that says a lot!:p

I know little about Henry outside of his fights but ever since I saw this video a few years ago of TJ hitting his sparring after the bell I went off him a lot. Great fighter but a shítty thing to do.

There was no background music during the weigh ins yesterday and no background music in the interviews just now on fight pass. It's eerie. I wonder is it an ESPN thing? I suppose you don't hear music in the background of NFL interviews...but still, it's weird

Autecher wrote: »
    I know little about Henry outside of his fights but ever since I saw this video a few years ago of TJ hitting his sparring after the bell I went off him a lot. Great fighter but a shítty thing to do.

He's a piece of crap!

So Denis Bermudez is retiring. How long until he un-retires? I'm gonna say April.

Rashad Evans saying here that seeing Greg Hardy punch is reminiscent of seeing Mike Tyson punch. For Christ's sake.

Dillashaw by Sub
    30-26 for Jo Jo? I had her winning 29-28 but 30-26?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Dillashaw by Sub
    I think TJ easily wins tonight but I really hope I'm wrond and Henry murders him. TJ is ****ing pond life.

What a round. Hernandez looks tiny compared to Cerrone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Dillashaw by Sub
    When did the UFC start giving tomato cans to top 15 fighters for the sake of a fight night card?

This is ridiculous.

Advertisement