Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Blue Book" new TV series.

Options
  • 18-07-2018 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭

Looks really good and an Irish actor playing a real life character in Ufology J. Allen Hynek. He was hired to debunk UFO sightings for the US airforce, but later became a believer in the subject after doing extensive on the ground research.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

What evidence did he come up with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Ipso wrote: »
    What evidence did he come up with?

What he found if anything likely classified only the reports declassified I have seen and they are just investigations of UFO events and sightings. Many people believe Project Bluebook was an exercise just to debunk and was at a time when the US military was closed minded or wanted to keep this phenomenon secret. Today this isn't the case the US military establishment is trying to be more open why your guess it good as mine why the change? Their spokespeople say its time to inform the world about the phenomenon you got to trust their word on that and there not another reason?

Looks like they are making a new film about Rendlesham UFO event

Laurence Fishburne To Star In & Exec Produce Sony Pictures Television’s UFO Drama ‘Rendlesham’

https://deadline.com/2018/10/rendlesham-laurence-fishburne-1202492634/

They now bringing out real films about real encounters this is being done to get people familiar with the UFO topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ninjamonkey

Laurence Fishburne To Star In & Exec Produce Sony Pictures Television’s UFO Drama ‘Rendlesham’

They now bringing out real films about real encounters this is being done to get people familiar with the UFO topic.

doesnt matter if people are familiar or not, doesnt matter if people believe or not ... truth is .. ITS HERE .... and it doesnt care who believes or who doesnt. we just need to pull our heads out of the sand and understand what we are dealing with. -wake up and smell the coffee!

btw- watch for more public infromation on the Rendlesham incident in the next 3 to 4 months. people may have a greater undersatanding of what was experienced on those 3 nights.

• Advertisement

What he found if anything likely classified only the reports declassified I have seen and they are just investigations of UFO events and sightings. Many people believe Project Bluebook was an exercise just to debunk and was at a time when the US military was closed minded or wanted to keep this phenomenon secret. Today this isn't the case the US military establishment is trying to be more open why your guess it good as mine why the change? Their spokespeople say its time to inform the world about the phenomenon you got to trust their word on that and there not another reason?

Dont be fooled. The US Government was NEVER closed minded. They are incredibly smart people. The hunt for Etech , or (Extraterrestrial Technology) is a very serious global competition. The US have been trying to figure it out and reverse engineer it since the late 40's as have the Russians. The Chinese also have their own programme. if you seriously believe the disinformation of "swamp gas" , "Weather Baloons", and " the planet venus" then you really need to do some serious research. This phenomenon, and the topic, and technology is very real, and there is a global "space race" ongoing, to be the first to fully control it.

Dont be fooled. The US Government was NEVER closed minded. They are incredibly smart people. The hunt for Etech , or (Extraterrestrial Technology) is a very serious global competition. The US have been trying to figure it out and reverse engineer it since the late 40's as have the Russians. The Chinese also have their own programme. if you seriously believe the disinformation of "swamp gas" , "Weather Baloons", and " the planet venus" then you really need to do some serious research. This phenomenon, and the topic, and technology is very real, and there is a global "space race" ongoing, to be the first to fully control it.

Nobody knows truly what the US recovered. It might be just baseless rumours and false stories. The phenomenon is real what it is
    exactly not known to the public.

I have done serious research and I have had a couple of experiences myself. Very different my experience to what others describe though.

btw- watch for more public infromation on the Rendlesham incident in the next 3 to 4 months. people may have a greater undersatanding of what was experienced on those 3 nights.

From who the eyewitnesses or something is promised and will be released?

doesnt matter if people are familiar or not, doesnt matter if people believe or not ... truth is .. ITS HERE .... and it doesnt care who believes or who doesnt. we just need to pull our heads out of the sand and understand what we are dealing with. -wake up and smell the coffee!

Only a tiny percentage of the world population knows about Rendlesam. Maybe a few hundred thousand a million?

Making films about real events is how people learn about the topic.

Aired last week. Good acting enjoyed the first episode. X Files, with a more serious tone.

Spoilers for the first episode.

• Advertisement

Din’t they assume that MJ12 is genuine?

Din’t they assume that MJ12 is genuine?

We know for a fact the US government ran secret UFO projects for decades. There no doubt in my mind a group existed like this in the 50s and 60s.

Is MJ12 and everything about it real? Some claim the documents about MJ12 are fake, others say they are real.

If you don't believe UFOs exist, everything is fake.

MJ12 involves the Roswell event in 1947. Something definitely crashed there. US airforce first claimed it was a weather balloon, they then claimed years later it was a Mogul balloon, not a weather balloon. They then came out in 90's claiming the bodies the eyewitnesses saw were crash test dummies. The story has never been straight forward.

By the way it was the US airforce who claimed they found a crashed UFO, they then later retracted the story that was printed by newspapers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,790 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The US, Russians and Chinese all have alien technology?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

We know for a fact the US government ran secret UFO projects for decades. There no doubt in my mind a group existed like this in the 50s and 60s.

Is MJ12 and everything about it real? Some claim the documents about MJ12 are fake, others say they are real.

If you don't believe UFOs exist, everything is fake.

MJ12 involves the Roswell event in 1947. Something definitely crashed there. US airforce first claimed it was a weather balloon, they then claimed years later it was a Mogul balloon, not a weather balloon. They then came out in 90's claiming the bodies the eyewitnesses saw were crash test dummies. The story has never been straight forward.

By the way it was the US airforce who claimed they found a crashed UFO, they then later retracted the story that was printed by newspapers.

Ufos exist in as much, various governments during the cold war in particular, governments were testing classified projects so you had sightings of technologies that were being tested. Then you have the other phenomena which are simply natural phenomena or just **** floating in the sky. Eg Chinese Lanterns are often mistaken for aliens....

But do I think that advanced civilizations are flying about our skys or anally probing people? Nope... We're in the generation where everyone carries a camera that can record video. But still no credible proof has been recorded.

batgoat wrote: »
    Ufos exist in as much, various governments during the cold war in particular, governments were testing classified projects so you had sightings of technologies that were being tested. Then you have the other phenomena which are simply natural phenomena or just **** floating in the sky. Eg Chinese Lanterns are often mistaken for aliens....

But do I think that advanced civilizations are flying about our skys or anally probing people? Nope... We're in the generation where everyone carries a camera that can record video. But still no credible proof has been recorded.

That does make sense when we have official documentation from the last 60 years, that show the US military actively investigated the phenomenon. Even the recent study exposed by the New York times, reveal military aircraft are chasing objects in the sky that defy physics as we know it. The men flying the US aircraft are top gun pilots and they could not keep pace with these objects.

Don't rely on Youtube for UFO sightings, some people are bad observers. The UFO phenomenon does appear as often as you would think, don't go by Youtube. Appearances of these things is very rare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Ah so they only happen when somebody doesn't have a phone on them.

Well Hynek also thought UFOs were similar to poltergeists, I wonder if the “History” Channel will include that.

batgoat wrote: »
    Ah so they only happen when somebody doesn't have a phone on them.

It like the recent sighting over Ireland. We know people saw the thing outside the window of the planes, but nobody captured did they. It happens.

I don't believe UFOs are seen every day. Don't rely on Youtube most of the stuff on there is silly and just disinformation.

Well Hynek also thought UFOs were similar to poltergeists, I wonder if the “History” Channel will include that.

In what way explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,545 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

More likely we created by aliens than a god. They could destroy us if they want but we doing a good job of that ourselves so no need

• Advertisement

There video like this I find interesting. It either KGB disinformation or the real thing. The film was verified as authentic, the trunks and uniforms date to 1960s period. There lot of people in the scene least 20 to 30. It not from any movie production, we know that much. There likely more film, but never got released after the fall of the Soviet Union. It not necessarily a UFO from outer space either, could be a craft of some of kind build by the Soviets that failed a flight test?

It was a conversation between Jack Vallee and Hynek, that Jack Vallee wrote about in his diary.

Allen worries about the dual nature of UFO sightings This is Vallee speaking now sometimes they are physical and the next moment they are as evanescent as spirit manifestations.

“Who says spirits have to be evanescent?” I asked. “The parapsychology literature is full of apports, table rappings, and poltergeist. Those are material phenomena, aren't they?”

Hynek “It’s not the same thing.”

“Why not? If you could explain the Poltergeist, you could explain many UFOs.” Allen was unconvinced. I continue to think that the universe must have a single set of laws, not one set for physical phenomena and another separate set for psychic effect

Well, you correct in way Hynek in 1974 gave a lecture about the strangeness of UFO experiences. Hynek did not think UFOs were poltergeists. He said there some linkage between them like strange electrical phenomenon and behavioural patterns.

Advertisement