Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Friendly Campervan Rental

Options
  • 14-02-2019 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey everyone!

Ye guys are my last hope! I really hope ye can help.

I want to rent a campervan for 1 week at the end of July to take my dad around the country on a fishing trip. But I have 3 small Maltese dogs that I really want to bring with me. I’m finding it impossible to find a rental company that will allow pets or are pet friendly.

I’ve explained that I have a crate for the dogs and they are fully house trained, very very clean etc. I’ve even offered to give a higher security deposit as an assurance but no one is interested.

I’ve also tried to google and find someone that might rent privately but I’ve come to the conclusion that people don’t like renting out in case anything happens and rightly so I suppose. I’m sure if any of them knew me personally then there would be no issue.

So..... does anyone know of a company that can facilitate us? I can’t leave my babies at home when I know they would love the adventure.

Thanks peeps!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

You could try craic n campers in strokestown tell him theyre handbag dogs 👜😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭Alkers

I’ve explained that I have a crate for the dogs and they are fully house trained, very very clean etc. I’ve even offered to give a higher security deposit as an assurance but no one is interested.

Are you emailing? Call into a place on person or call on the phone and you might have a more-favourable response

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

As someone who's just built a camper (conversion) and been away with his wife, god-daughter and two large Siberian Huskies...

No one looking at my van would have a clue that the dogs had been in it all weekend...

If you follow me...?

Advertisement