Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need for Speed Payback

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I got this over the weekend for 8 dollars off the PSN store. Actually having a laugh with it. The characters and story are shyte but insta recognised Mac as the Captain from Nightflyers.

I seem to have been gifted Eddies Skyline which is 200+ level. Absolutely destroyed the first league. I then found the derelict mustang and hoping to build it up and use that instead. I can't seem to apply any of my 'cards' to it. Do I have to unequip them from my other car first or once I equip them, they are gone?

Also, it says before I can edit the wrap on it, I have to remove rusty parts but not sure how. Anyone know how? Also, to level it up, do I have to buy cards from a tune up shop?

Advertisement