Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn balor

Options
  • 17-02-2019 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭

Event though been raised in bray not every day you bump into finn balor in your local (eventough he went to woodbrook college)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Tippex wrote: »
    Event though been raised in bray not every day you bump into finn balor in your local (eventough he went to woodbrook college)

Are you saying you bumped into him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Are you saying you bumped into him?

missus was convinced it was him I stupidly posted here and then the guy walked past me a while later and looked like him but is about 4 inches shorter than him. I knew posting it in here at the time was a stupid idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Jaysus, fair play to him making it from Texas to Bray in an hour.......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Tippex wrote: »
    missus was convinced it was him I stupidly posted here and then the guy walked past me a while later and looked like him but is about 4 inches shorter than him. I knew posting it in here at the time was a stupid idea.

Probably his brother.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

DM_7 wrote: »
    Probably his brother.

Probably Jordan Devlin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

I was coming back from Birmingham there a few weeks ago and jordan devlin was on the same flight as me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Once I saw a fella that I coulda sworn was Norris from Coronation Street but it wasn't him. no regrets though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

From a distance I thought I saw a salt and vinegar bag of Taytos on the ground, turned out to be Hunky Dorys. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I once kissed a girl that looked like Nia Jax.

• Advertisement
Advertisement