Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good quality T-shirts

• 27-01-2019 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

I am looking for some good quality slim fitting tshirts. I have found ones from the likes of boohoo/penneys/h&m are all mishapen after a wash or two.

All I want is some plain one colour tshirts that will wash well. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭nc6000

I am looking for some good quality slim fitting tshirts. I have found ones from the likes of boohoo/penneys/h&m are all mishapen after a wash or two.

All I want is some plain one colour tshirts that will wash well. Any suggestions?

I tried these from Dunnes and was happy with the first couple I bought but found the last ones tended to bobble around the neck fairly quickly which isn't great:

http://www.dunnesstores.com/slim-fit-v-neck-t-shirt//dunnesstores/fcp-product/4525136?colour=white

I picked up one of these over the weekend and it seems good quality:

https://www.next.ie/en/g522168s9#157063

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭e.r

Jack and jones do plain tee shirts 2or3( can’t remember) for €20
    I find them good quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

e.r wrote: »
    Jack and jones do plain tee shirts 2or3( can’t remember) for €20
    I find them good quality

I find Jack and Jones stuff hit and miss in general. I've stuff from there that has lasted years, and other stuff that only lasted a few washes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,842 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I find Jack and Jones stuff hit and miss in general. I've stuff from there that has lasted years, and other stuff that only lasted a few washes

I honestly find so many brands can be hit and miss now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cmac2009

I honestly find so many brands can be hit and miss now!

It's a race to the bottom on costs these days, quality obviously suffers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

I'll check out those suggestions thanks.

Find it infuriating when sizing or fit changes. All I want is a plain good quality t-shirt that fits well. Surely not too much to ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭chancer007

superdry very good quality.
    have had lots,washed them loads of time and still hold their shape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,842 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just from my experience and others I know Superdry can be tight fitting so you might need to go up a size!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Timberland have the best t-shirts.
    I have Timberland t-shirts from 2003 and they're still wearable.

They get better with age

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I've recently bought some Farah t-shirts (round neck, slim-fit, plain colour, very small logo) and I really like them so far (as well as their shirts).

If you want nice polo t-shirts, then I would recommend Tommy Hilfiger (slim-fit). I've a few on the go for the last couple of years and they've lasted very well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Saville Row UK. Quality Cotton shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Slazenger t shirts. Have them for work, years now. Still perfect. Sports direct

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Try Burton, Next or New Look. River Island can be decent too by times if you can find a tee that isn't muscle fit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Tommy Hilfiger are the best ones i have, they last years and go back to original shape after washing. Iv both normal teeshirts and polo teeshirts and they are great.

The jack and jones premium stuff is good too and Superdry. Must check out timberland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Try Cos, under €20 and they wash well so should last for ages.

Advertisement