Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Group near South Dublin

Options
  • 15-01-2019 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right place but I'm looking to form a group of board gaming / friends (why not? there are other things that can't be covered by Board Games only)

I live on D6W, have a good amount of games in the shelf. Mostly play with my partner and we like playing the likes of Castles of Burgundy, Stone Age, Smallworld, Lords of Waterdeep (a bunch of Worker placement games there). 7 Wonders, Ticket to Ride, Coloretto, Sushi Go, Carcassone (well, you can check my user on BoardGameGeek).

Sometimes going to Alfie Byrne can be a bit overwhelming for us since there are some many games and tables are already occupied.

So that's why we'd like to form a group that we can be on the same page and have a good time.

If anyone is interested, please don't be shy, drop me a PM so we can meet to play some board games!

Thanks!
    Chonix

Advertisement