Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Swimming Club in Seapoint, Monkstown

Options
  • 09-09-2018 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Does anyone have a recommendation for swimming clubs that swim in Seapoint? I'd like to make the jump from casual swimming to a more organised experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Does anyone have a recommendation for swimming clubs that swim in Seapoint? I'd like to make the jump from casual swimming to a more organised experience.

I’m not sure about sea point. But a group of different clubs ( Glenalbyn, Sandycove, Templeogue, Dublin) to name a few meet up on Saturdays & Sunday’s at 12pm to swim around buoys at the 40ft. We normally do this all year round,this will be back in full swing shortly once the sea swim season is over.

Actually last race is at sea point this Saturday at 3pm so pop along to have a look. To do the sea races during the summer you need to be registered with a club.

Advertisement