Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ivf/ Icsi success rate

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Jake5991

Good news everyone our 8 embryos have survived and implantation is tomorrow morning im delighted. Was expecting the worst but its all good we are freezing seven.
    Still tho i want to be a pessimist to expect the worst my swimmers are tough mother frs 🀣😂
    What are your thoughts/opinions guys are we on the up now ? I know there is always a chance of miscarriage. We are impanting one embryo.
    Thanks for all the posts guys il keep this updated till.the end so you know what the end is .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

Great news!

One step at a time though, you need a confirmed pregnancy first before you can begin to worry about miscarriage. i.e just because the embryo is in good shape at the moment does not necessarily mean that it will 'stick and start to grow inside' so to speak.

That should be your next milestone after the transfer tomorrow. I do not recall when exactly you test, but it is not long after the transfer, I am recalling 7-10 days type of timeframe.

skallywag wrote: »
    Great news!

One step at a time though, you need a confirmed pregnancy first before you can begin to worry about miscarriage. i.e just because the embryo is in good shape at the moment does not necessarily mean that it will 'stick and start to grow inside' so to speak.

That should be your next milestone after the transfer tomorrow. I do not recall when exactly you test, but it is not long after the transfer, I am recalling 7-10 days type of timeframe.

As the saying says dont count your eggs till they hatch . Grand so we have still have a few more hurdles to get threw.

Quick update guys my fiance is 5 weeks pregnant got the news today so happy words cant describe how im feeling .
    Thanks for all your help guys it was nuch appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 CCCHIA

Jake5991 wrote: »
    Quick update guys my fiance is 5 weeks pregnant got the news today so happy words cant describe how im feeling .

That’s amazing news!! Congratulations to you both, take care now and enjoy this precious time xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Jake5991 wrote: »

Brilliant congrats!

Thank you so much we are over the moon still cant believe its happened we didnt want to get our hopes up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

Very good news!

Have you had the first scan yet when you can see the heartbeat? That was the next big milestone as I recall after the positive test result.

You have come a long way though now, the odds are stacking up in your favour I would say.

skallywag wrote: »
    Very good news!

Have you had the first scan yet when you can see the heartbeat? That was the next big milestone as I recall after the positive test result.

You have come a long way though now, the odds are stacking up in your favour I would say.

I think the scan is like the 10th march in around that

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bella27

Huge congratulations to you and your Fiance Jake5991.

Wishing you both all the best on this very exciting journey!

• Advertisement
Advertisement