Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 6 | Bonds [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 11-11-2019 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 6 - "Bonds"

Airdate - Nov 10th AMC at 9/8c | Nov 11th on FOX UK at 9PM

Carol and Daryl go on a mission together while Siddiq struggles to solve a mystery.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 15 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    6%
    Ll31 1 vote
    20%
    terryduff12snowgalnannerby 3 votes
    26%
    [Deleted User]promethiusdirtydenfritzelly 4 votes
    20%
    davrshineon23duffysfarm 3 votes
    13%
    rayfitzharrisDarth Melkor 2 votes
    6%
    Keplar240B 1 vote
    6%
    DellyBelly 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

negan is cool, yada yada yadda. not a bad episode but the mystery of who is on the oother end of the Ham radio was not that interesting to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Am I the only one that doesn't give a $hit about 90% of the characters left on the show? Felt even more when the likes of Michonne isn't in the episode.

Negan pretty much the only character keeping it alive a the moment.

I like Daryl and Carol but they aren't being used well.

This doctor is annoying, Eugene needs to die, one of the worst characters on tv tbh.

I'm assuming the sickness is coming from the whisperers infecting the water supply or was that scene from last week where your one is gutting the walkers into the river just a random scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

They should just cancel everything and turn the show into an odd couple style comedy focusing on Negan and Beta....

The could move into an apartment block and Alpha could be their zany landlord, this show writes itself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    They should just cancel everything and turn the show into an odd couple style comedy focusing on Negan and Beta....

The could move into an apartment block and Alpha could be their zany landlord, this show writes itself!!

Sounds good, the theme song is ready to go as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

Never liked Negan as a villain.

hello How he talked so much was just annoying and dulled him and I thought having him survive was going to put me off the show but after he “reforms” he becomes a much more interesting character.

But who in the name of God came up with this new doctor (the annoying guy who loves himself not Siddiq). He has to be the worst creation on any TV show - I hope to Heavens he does soon and it is a painful death.

• Advertisement
Advertisement