Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 5 | What It Always Is [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 03-11-2019 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 5 - "What It Always Is"

Airdate - Nov 3rd on AMC at 9/8c | Nov 4th on FOX UK at 9PM
    Supplies go missing from Hilltop, Negan is idolized by an Alexandrian, and Ezekiel holds a secret.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 22 votes

0%
    0%
    9%
    Washoutdownesy 2 votes
    36%
    duridianKirbyDiggy78fritzellybrianregan09Cork981[Deleted User]Ll31 8 votes
    18%
    NUTZZdori_dormernannerbyHomelander 4 votes
    9%
    Hande hoche!terryduff12 2 votes
    18%
    Darth MelkordirtydenRikkFlair17togo 4 votes
    0%
    4%
    machiavellianme 1 vote
    4%
    Keplar240B 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,674 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Thoroughly enjoyed the episode.
    Thought Negan had gone full "We are Negan" then he challenged the Whisperers - interested to see how this plays out
    . He's about the only character now who is interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

"DAMN! Classic Negan!"

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

I am (this version of) Negan! :P

Funny how this guy is now the best character in the show. Decent episode, this season has been a marked improvement. That's not saying much though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Poll added

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Not sure what they are doing with Negan. Didnt he realise last year that going back to his old life was empty? I guess he was pushed into it but the storyline reminds me of the Governor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭Homelander

Decent episode to be fair.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Disappointed in Magna and Kelly stealing from the group. If Daryl wasn't getting smoochy with their friend, they'd be sent packing.

Did the Sadiq sound different this week, or are my ears playing tricks on me?

It looks like Alpha wants Gamma to start romancing Aaron. They going to send her out in a cocktail dress and a skin mask? :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Thought it was a decent episode and looking forward to seeing where they go with Negan. He did the right thing getting rid of the youngfella, what a nut job.

Have been enjoying JDM's performances over the last series, much prefer the toned back version we are seeing now rather than the hammy Negan that was in earlier series (although I have a feeling things will be hammed up when he is rolling with the Whisperers).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Quite interested in where they decide to go with Negan's character. Will be curious as to how he deals with the whispers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

MarkR wrote: »
    Disappointed in Magna and Kelly stealing from the group. If Daryl wasn't getting smoochy with their friend, they'd be sent packing.

Did the Sadiq sound different this week, or are my ears playing tricks on me?

It looks like Alpha wants Gamma to start romancing Aaron. They going to send her out in a cocktail dress and a skin mask? :-)

One has to assume she is going to be zombified, she sliced her hand open with a blade that was covered in walker blood, exactly how the saviors caused problems for the gang. Maybe that will be the mid season twist. She romances him before turning then he goes in for the (metaphorical) kill, peels off her mask to see she has turned then she bites his face off. I hope so cos he is a gowl. Judith really grates on me too.

• Advertisement

I did wonder was the slice enough. Going to be hard for her to be seductive while fighting a zombie virus!

I don't think Judith was even in this one, but the wise child thing always annoys me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Poor Alpha and Gamma are going to be disappointed when she realizes that Aaron isn't into women!

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    Poor Alpha and Gamma are going to be disappointed when she realizes that Aaron isn't into women!

Lol, I actually forgot about that. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

This episode, this season I guess, is really going back to the gorey bits from earlier seasons. About time too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,667 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

A lot of filler but a bit of killer made it slightly more tolerable than recent episodes

Advertisement