Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyAdvent - Online Advent Calendars :)

Options
  • 23-11-2016 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey everybody!

What do you guys think of online advent calendars? On

https://www.myadvent.net

you can create your own personalized calendar with photos, voice messages (like WhatsApp) and YouTube videos!

We re a small group of Germany and built MyAdvent in our free time. It s completely free and has no ads!

Let me know what you guys think :)

Cheers,
    Philipp

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hey Philipp,

Firstly welcome to the Christmas forum. :)

Secondly I just had a look at your online Advent Calendar and I LOVE It! It's just a great idea.

Thank you for sharing this with us here on the Christmas forum and best of luck with it. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Will there be an iOS version added? I see the only two options are web version or android.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MyAdvent

Cheers, thanks for the feedback :) we are planing to do an iOS version for the future, but probably won't manage to get it finished in this season. But it is on the roadmap! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Love it! I've been planning to make a bunch of videos for my fianc es advent calendar but couldn't think of a cool way of presenting them.

Tell me, can a calendar created on the web be opened via and android device?

And do you have to have everything for all 24 days done at once or can you do the next weeks halfway through the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MyAdvent

Yes and yes :)

Calendars can be opened on both Android and the web, it does not matter where it was created.

You also don't have to upload all your content now. Your calendar can even be empty and you can already share it! So in theory it is sufficient to always upload your photos etc. on the day before during December and the other party won't notice the difference :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Love it!

It's a beautiful app.

Advertisement