Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

my dog

Options
  • 21-07-2007 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hey, my friends and i bought a dog and have a man training it, it appears to be gettin worse, yet he tells us its a greay dog. im starting to think he just wants our money?. he must have him 4months and the dog still hasnt had a kill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

Hey! My dad had up to 47 greyhounds wants! If you want you could PM me the name of the breeder and I could see If I know anything about them! Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lorraine147

whats the dogs name Ill look it up on igb and see what its up to. It might be showing form for another distance. One of ours is hopeless around a 525 distance but she steams it over 845.However she is the most unluckly of animals ... such is dog racing yu gotta learn to loose before you can learn to win :mad: ...... or so we keep telling ourselves !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 veva style

can u tell us more about the dog like its name or its breeding if u dont want to post the name u can pm and i will give u a honest answer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 red marauder

i had a good dog once but it got badly injured just as things were looking good.....such is life

Advertisement