Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelbourne Park this evening

Options
  • 02-01-2016 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi I was thinking of bringing the Mrs and the 4 kids to the racing tonight. When I looked a website it looks like it will cost me 60 euro just to get us all in the gate. Do they do family deals. The kids are 15 to 12 to 10 and 4.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Aidan No1 wrote: »
    Hi I was thinking of bringing the Mrs and the 4 kids to the racing tonight. When I looked a website it looks like it will cost me 60 euro just to get us all in the gate. Do they do family deals. The kids are 15 to 12 to 10 and 4.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

A

Check the website igb.ie it will help you out and give you phone numbers to ring for shelbourne park

There seems to be a problem on their Website. Ring them on 1890 269 969. It's usually kids under 14 free. Enjoy your night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 murph157

They've a very good deal at the moment on their website:

SUPERSAVER Deal of the Month
    ONLY €10.95
    Includes:
    Admission & Race Programme (Normally €10), 4oz Burger, Portion of Chips, Bottle of House Beer or Glass of House Wine or Soft Drink.
    Non Reserved seating package
    Must be pre-booked – STRICTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON THE NIGHT
    • Subject to availability
    • Minimum numbers of 4 apply
    • Valid until February 29th 2016
    • T&C's Apply

Advertisement