Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Irish Greyhound Derby *MEGA THREAD*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

Farloe at 5/4,with ballymac at 7/2,cable and hawk at 4s,8s bar,what do people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Farloe at 5/4,with ballymac at 7/2,cable and hawk at 4s,8s bar,what do people think.

I have backed Farloe Blitz @ 8/1, looking to lay out as worried about a repeat
    of the English Derby.

there wont be a short hare on saturday night lol

• Advertisement

abarkie wrote: »
    I have backed Farloe Blitz @ 8/1, looking to lay out as worried about a repeat
    of the English Derby.

I'm on Ballymac Matt, but fancy your chances more!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

Farloe has some early,but very short at 5/4,cable is also very short at 4/1,must have got the prices from the Limerick bookies.

Farloe has some early,but very short at 5/4,cable is also very short at 4/1,must have got the prices from the Limerick bookies.

Thought I saw one in the stands a couple of nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Fair play to liam dowling he has had some nice dogs over the years and tonight he landed the top prize.
    Now see can I get my bitch covered by vic

• Advertisement

Great win and what a reception they got on the way back to the winners podium!

Any idea what went wrong with the last race? According to the Official site it was a 600, but on the card was only 575.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I'm on Ballymac Matt, but fancy your chances more!

Congratulations - Well done

Cannot work Farloe Blitz out, got to 2 major finals, clear form and doesn't go through with it in the final :(

Advertisement