Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound Manipulation

Options
  • 21-10-2013 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what peoples opinions on the use of manipulators to treat greyhounds? Personally, I'm a skeptic, but a recent experience whereby a manipulator "cured" a seemingly injured bitch has caused me to rethink things.... She was showing signs of wrist pain which was deemed to be coming from her back, 5 minutes of skilled manipulation later and she was perfect. Curious to here others experiences....

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

can certainly help , as physio therapy would help a human

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Nowso wrote: »
    can certainly help , as physio therapy would help a human

True. However, a physio a trained, qualified certified profession. The guys I'm talking about are more akin to "quacks" or bonesetters....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Benny Cake wrote: »
    True. However, a physio a trained, qualified certified profession. The guys I'm talking about are more akin to "quacks" or bonesetters....
    written qualification or not

it can help dogs , and help owners on how to deal with the problems

some are better than others im sure but thats the same with doctors aswell

re edit sorry i keep hit edit rather than quote

Advertisement