Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

italian greyhound

Options
  • 29-03-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

does any 1 know where i can buy a italian greyhound
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

hi everyone

any update on this ? it seems impossible to find italian greyhounds in Ireland. they are FABULOUS dogs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

A lot of irish greyhounds are retired to italy

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭EskimoJack

IF your looking for a pet, i have a fabulous looking blue bitch puppy - 9 months old who will not be suitable for racing as she demaged a hock when she was young, she is perfect now but unlikely to stand up to the stress of racing. She very timid if your interested pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MaudGonne

falabo wrote: »
    hi everyone

any update on this ? it seems impossible to find italian greyhounds in Ireland. they are FABULOUS dogs.

I would love to gind one here also. They are beautiful dogs but sadly nobody seems to breed them in Ireland. I am going to start searching in the UK. If anyone knows of any breeders here can they PLEASE post.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 andyob99

does anyone know where i can buy a lure racing machine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

andyob99 wrote: »
    does anyone know where i can buy a lure racing machine

PICK UP AN OLD BIKE TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN TAKE OFF THE BACK TYRE GET A VERY LONG LENGTH OF STRONG TWINE,WRAP IT ROUND THE BACK WHEEL AND TIE SOME SORT OF A SOFT TOY TO THE TWINE,HEY PRESTO YE HAVE YOUR OWN HOME MADE LURE AND IT WORKS VERY WELL ALSO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

There doesnt seem to be many in Ireland but theres lots in the uk

http://pets.oodle.co.uk/all/northern-ireland-area/pet_breed_italian_greyhound/

Advertisement