Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pilates in waterford city

Options
  • 10-12-2010 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I have very poor posture and my core is week, I have alot of these imbalances from lifting weights and neglecting some areas more then others, my chiropractor has recommended pilates but the thing is I dont think guys do this or am I wrong and are there any classes in waterford that cater for men?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Guys definitely do this, including lots of athletes! The Leinster rugby team do Pilates in a studio near where I live. Pretty sure the Munster lads do it as well. So if it's manly enough for them, .... :pac:

I don't have any recommendations for Waterford, sorry :o Could you ask your chiropracter to recommend somewhere maybe?

Advertisement