Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eaton LSC fittings for workshop lighting.

Options
  • 05-07-2019 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was told I need to use LSC fittings to wire up my workshop.
    It has 15x 6ft twin led fittings plus 3 outside led floodlights, will have 6 light switches for different areas, 4 for inside and 2 for outside.

The electrician recommended mem brand who I presume are Eaton mem?

I was in a couple of suppliers but they don't sell Eaton, any places around Dublin to buy them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Hager Ashley are the usual brand of Kliks/Greggs (Luminaire Supporting Couplers).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Hager Ashley are the usual brand of Kliks/Greggs (Luminaire Supporting Couplers).

The electrician said he prefers to use Eaton mem, he said they have better wire fixings...so I thought I would look for them first.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Mem are easier to wire the connections are bigger, surely your electrician would be able to get them from his regular supplier? Or provide you with the name of who he normally gets them from.
    Ask the wholesalers do they stock mem kliks.

Advertisement