Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blink XT Cameras

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

It's mad I bought a 2 pack back in December which cost a lot more but one cam failed. I got into them and they're giving a full refund, then wake up this morning to see the 3 pack and I was like score.... Bought right away so now have 3 instead of 2 for a great deal...

Great picture and sound from them.

I got two 1 packs a couple of weeks ago and they are great. So once I saw this I was straight on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

On a wait list :-(

gar wrote: »
    On a wait list :-(

gluck, great little piece of kit

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

If on the wait list are you guaranteed to get it?

• Advertisement

jim salter wrote: »
    If on the wait list are you guaranteed to get it?

Only if someone who has it in their cart doesn't buy it in time, or if someone returns it I guess...

tusk wrote: »
    Only if someone who has it in their cart doesn't buy it in time, or if someone returns it I guess...

Thanks for the reply.

I was reading the 'learn more' piece and it says :

"When you join a waitlist, you'll see your place in the queue and a message indicating your chance of becoming eligible to claim the Lightning Deal if you stay in the queue. Your chance of claiming the deal will be indicated as GOOD (you're in the top 20% of the queue), MEDIUM (if you're in the section of the queue below the top 20% and above the bottom 40%), or POOR (you're in the bottom 40% of the queue)."

I cannot see the indicator for 'GOOD'/'MEDIUM'/'POOR' - am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭davo2001

jim salter wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.

I was reading the 'learn more' piece and it says :

"When you join a waitlist, you'll see your place in the queue and a message indicating your chance of becoming eligible to claim the Lightning Deal if you stay in the queue. Your chance of claiming the deal will be indicated as GOOD (you're in the top 20% of the queue), MEDIUM (if you're in the section of the queue below the top 20% and above the bottom 40%), or POOR (you're in the bottom 40% of the queue)."

I cannot see the indicator for 'GOOD'/'MEDIUM'/'POOR' - am I missing something?

One of the lads in work joined the waiting list this morning and then got confirmation of order about 6 hours later.

Apparently it sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

davo2001 wrote: »
    Lads does anyone know where to get decent replacement lithium batteries for the cameras? My go to would be Amazon but they won't ship batteries to Ireland.

I've just received an order from Nkon in Holland of these. Good prices, particularly if you order in bulk. I've enough of these now to top up my Blink XTs for the next 10 years! 😜

https://eu.nkon.nl/disposable-batteries/aa-14500/10-aa-energizer-ultimate-lithium-l91.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement