Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ulster Bank ufirst Gold Account

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Made a profit of €50 on tickets back in the summer with a full refund from Ticketmaster that I had received 25% back on. I like to think of it as a balancing of the universe for all their sh1tty charges over the years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

jhansynk10 wrote: »
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone who has used the cashback feature for ticketmaster here has received there refunds for cancelled Covid events? I had tickets to EP booked but as of yet no refund.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks for resurrecting such an old thread where its not even possible to subscribe to the deal anymore (took me long enough to figure that out thanks to you...). Mod please expire.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Bhangraman wrote: »
    Thanks for resurrecting such an old thread where its not even possible to subscribe to the deal anymore (took me long enough to figure that out thanks to you...). Mod please expire.

Where else would they have asked the question? It's hardly their fault that the deal hasn't been expired. Sounds like you're having a bad day - no need to take it out on others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭jhansynk10

The thread name here isn't misleading, it's still technically a bargain for the people that can use it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭biebiebie

jhansynk10 wrote: »
    The thread name here isn't misleading, it's still technically a bargain for the people that can use it :)

Hopefully this isn't true so...
    https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/0917/1165887-natwest-ulster-bank-jobs/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Deagol

biebiebie wrote: »

Yeah :( . Most years I easily get more on the ticketmaster deal than I pay on the account charges. Best year ever was 4x Paul Simon tickets, 3x Mark Knopfler and 6x Queen tickets for myself plus I got some tickets for people I'm not admitting to as presents for family :D I think the total saving was ~€300 vs €120 account charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Get a grip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

all threads over 19 months should be deleted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,492 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    all threads over 19 months should be deleted

Thanks for your insight after 27 days on Boards.

Anyway....

Will be interesting to see if the bargain/account will remain in place if UB gets sold off. If it gets wound down, it'll still take a few years so will likely get a bit longer out of it (albeit that most benefits are redundant with Covid! :D)

Will be a big loss losing that 25% cash back.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement