Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon box + superhub router

Options
  • 26-09-2020 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Do these have have to be wired together for both to function. Would like to move the router if I could.
    Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

Marco85 wrote: »
    Do these have have to be wired together for both to function. Would like to move the router if I could.
    Tia

They have to be wired together but you can have them in separate rooms for example - It depends on the wiring setup in your house. Can you post a bit more detail on what you are trying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

Want to move the router about 3 metres to other side of room so probly not possible I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

You could just replace the cable that connects the router to the splitter with a longer one. If its possible for you to conceal the cable somehow that's probably the best option.

Advertisement