Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dealz ps3/4 Xbox games

• 03-02-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭

Dealz (in limerick anyway) selling preowned video games for ps 3/4 & Xbox games for about a fiver each. Overheard staff saying they just started selling them this morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Just checked William street and they had a bunch of mixed console games. They're labelled at £5 but actually retail for €6.

Most notably was Batman Arkham Knight on the Xbox one which can be traded to cex for €11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭Simpsonsfan17

Has anybody bought a 2nd hand game from Dealz and did it work OK?

Yeah there going to start selling used 3DS games and hopefully Wii & Wii U games eventually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭CWF

What kind of games are we talking about for Ps4, any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Anyone spot these outside of limerick?

Website shows nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

CWF wrote: »
    What kind of games are we talking about for Ps4, any good?

Similar in quality to the DVDs they have...

Similar in quality to the DVDs they have...

So crap games with the odd good one

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

I saw deusex,tour de france,destiny and wwe15 for Xbox one and PS4.they also had blink and cod ghosts for 360 and ps3.they also had Lego dimensions pack for 6 euro Benny pack and chima pack in cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The only decent game I saw in Galway was Deus Ex for XB1....rest were all really old stuff that you'd nearly pick up in CEX for €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

The only decent game I saw in Galway was Deus Ex for XB1....rest were all really old stuff that you'd nearly pick up in CEX for €2.

On Monday I picked up sunset overdrive 6 euro for xb1 and hitman absolution 3 euro x360 in Galways headford road shop on monday. Hitman absolution also works on xb1 and is a hell of a good game, it's the only version I have not played, anybody who's played hitman season one on xb1 will feel at home with this, same controller button layout as hitman season one. Also picked up brink for x360 3 euro, have no idea about this game but at this price I decided to take a punt at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Tried to buy Hitman Absolution on Xbox 360 for 2 euro but it wouldn't scan through.

Turned out it was priced in pounds sterling.

Just left it

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Tried to buy Hitman Absolution on Xbox 360 for 2 euro but it wouldn't scan through.

Turned out it was priced in pounds sterling.

Just left it

Had the same problem, seems some stock hasn't all been entered into their point of sale systems. A member of staff at the checkout area got another copy and that scanned.

sugarman wrote: »
    Only a quid in CeX anyway.

It's 5 euro in cex and 3 euro in dealz.

https://ie.webuy.com/product-detail?id=5021290048829

Advertisement