Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options
19495969798100»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Unfortunately we've seen over the last couple of years that the majority just accept whatever price increase is imposed, and won't change their habits too much.

You only have to look at the massive increases in profits for so many companies recently. A common theme is where revenue (sales) barely moves, but profits are up 30-50%, or more in other industries. This is a result of exorbitant price increases. But none of these companies are reporting a drop off in sales because of price conscious consumers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Yeah dropping from 24 to 18 is really pushing it. When they did it for the original when the sugar tax came in, fair enough they cited it was to keep the cost the same. But this, just pure greed.

My local shop is now charging 2.10 for a single can of coke zero, not including deposit. Mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Used to buy 5 slabs when at the special offer of €10 each when slabs were 24 cans but have not bought one slab since they reduced them to 18 cans and can safely say I never will.

Greedy swines and the plus point is I feel alot better since I have stopped drinking it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,337 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

That's a really good offer now. There's a load of others included in that such a 5x Twirls, 5x Freddos etc.

Advertisement